Things are more than a little fishy in Gatineau, Quebec after a number of employees at an unnamed financial institution have all gotten sick after eating their lunches.
Authorities were tripped off to the case after they were called in to investigate after an employee who got sick after eating their lunch on February 16, 2012. What they found was the lunch had been poisoned with an antipsychotic drug. No details as to which one was given, however, these drugs are generally used to treat disorders like hallucinations, delusions, bi-polar disorder or schizophrenia .
After digging a little deeper, police found there were a number of similar instances from April 1 to December 31, 2011.
Evidence is pointing at one woman who works at the institution and she’s been charged with two counts of administering a noxious substance.
If found guilty, she faces up to two years in jail. And possibly never getting a seat at the lunch table again. [ Source. ] [ Picture. ]