Man dies after eating cocaine from brother’s butt

Police claim that a South Carolina man died in police custody after eating cocaine that his brother had hidden in his butt.

Police allege that when they arrested 23-year-old Deangelo Mitchell and his 20-year-old brother Wayne, Deangelo had an ounce of cocaine in his backside. It is their allegation that Deangelo managed to convince his brother to dispose of the evidence by eating the cocaine while they were in the police car. Wayne Mitchell died a short time later.

North Charleston Police Chief Jon Zumalt told WCIV:

It’s sickening. I got upset when I saw the thing. I was pretty shocked on it (sic).

Mitchell bonded out over the drug charges and is now wanted for involuntary manslaughter.

In all seriousness though, you have to wonder what went through young Wayne Mitchell’s mind. I mean the situation was lose-lose. Assuming that he was able to swallow the cocaine without consequence, he still had to eat it out of his brother’s ass – not to mention the obstruction of justice related charges that he would likely have picked up if he had not died of an overdose. So he risked jail and death for himself on the slim chance that it would get is brother off and had to swallow freshly keistered cocaine. Had he done nothing, Deangelo would have probably done some time and Wayne would not have had to eat the ass coke and would still be alive. Granted, hindsight might be 20-20, but the two of them should probably have seen that their caper had a much bigger chance of going terribly wrong than it did of going even a little bit right.

Incidentally, the same ass-to-mouth rule applies equally to heroin.


C.S. Magor is the editor-in-chief and a reporter at large for We Interrupt and Uberreview. He currently resides in the Japanese countryside approximately two hours from Tokyo - where he has spent the better part of a decade testing his hypothesis that Japan is neither as quirky nor as interesting as others would have you believe.
No Comment

Leave a Reply



Editor's Picks